Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here and gone again


I've been running all around here and creation for the past few weeks. Between doctor visits, ultrasounds, meetings, hanging out with new friends, Mothers Day, and such, I haven't been home long enough to gather my thoughts, much less spend any amount of quality time with my horses.

This week I'm home long enough to pack and bake and then leave for Anime Central, fondly known as ACen. I've been to Cons before, but it's been a while, so I'm a little nervous. Plus, I'm actually working there, taking pics for promotion and profit (mostly promotion, I'm not really getting paid). Hopefully soon after ACen I'll be able to sit down with the doc and find out what's wrong with me. At least the labs and Pap came back negative.

Weight as of Monday was 181.4. Not a major weight loss, but it's still something.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Don't knock that 0.4 loss. Maintaining counts for ALOT especially when you're on the road and busy, busy, busy. Keep up the great effort (and rest when you can, that's important too. Being burnt out can really drag progress down/backward) I know you can do it!
I hope to also know what's wrong with me eventually. I'm gonna be really annoyed if it's the fibromyalgia like my mom has. One day the hurting will stop... right? c'mon doc just lie to me.